Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Busy Dad of 3!   I am Eric and I live in Lexington, KY.  I have three little ones, Anna, Bodhi, and Drake.  Anna is our oldest, Bodhi and Drake are identical twin boys.  We just celebrated our first Christmas together as a family of 5!  It was awesome, but also crazy!  Watching the boys crawl around and open packages and rip bows off was so much fun.  Seeing their eyes open so wide was so much fun!  Anna loved being able to tear open wrapping paper!

I am starting this blog for a few reasons though.  One of which is to share my journey of parenthood.  When the boys were born in Feb. of 2019 we had three kiddos under age 2!  Nuts, I know, right!?! My wife is amazing!  I want other people to be able to learn from my mistakes, share my struggles, my success, and things I've learned. Another reason I want to create this blog is share items that have made our life easier, or items that we have found we thought we needed when we really don't!  SO MUCH STUFF!!!  So if I can help someone else avoid spending money, or save them money on this parenthood journey, I'm all about it!  And the last reason, is so my kids will have a storybook of my thoughts later on in life.  They can look back and see what their dad created.

I hope you'll join me and share your stories, success, ideas, and things you've learned with me too!  I will be posting about each week.  Come along on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment